Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thing 22 ListenNJ

I don't have an MP3 player yet and I also own a mac (which I <3) so i guess ill have to wait a bit before i can really get into using Listen NJ but from testing it out it seems worth waiting for. Although i am def not giving up my mac! This is a great resource since physical media like cds is going out and hard to keep track of. Its also expensive and hard to keep up with stocking everything people might want. I downlaoded a Michaelk Chabon book gentlemen of the raod which i had previosuly waited for the print copy to come in for me at the library. Although 10 days is kinda rough for me becasue I usually get busy or distracted by ther titles. This is also a great thing to suggest to audio book addicts who co me in wanting more. I reccomnded it to a friend of mine for his long commute to the city.

No comments: