Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thing 21 podcast

Podcasting is fun. I like to podcast NPR when I am home doing stuff its great becasue i can just liten to the things i like, I also podcast different calvery chapel sermons so I can listen everyday and not just on Sunday. I checked out ODEO which i have not used before and i found all songs considered and i picked the one with an interview and songs by some of my favorite bands. Podcasting is great for musci because radio is so crappy and its nice to have a something that just plays what you are interested in. Especialy if you miss something cool like an interview or concert, I remeber stayig up all night to tape a Pearl Jam concert in middle school. I def got in trouble for that but now I would just get some rest and then go online and find it and listen to it whenever i wanted!

No comments: