I didn't think i liked e-books but i found lots of helpful things on net-library. I am taking a trip to Scandinavia soon and I was able to find travel guides on Net-library. It makes planning easy becasue usually i thumb thru my paper book and then hold the page open while i look up other things online but using an e-travel book lets me switch back and forth in less time.
I also found great professional development books there. This might let me clear some shelf space by getting rid of some of those print fingerplay and story builder books I have taking up space in the office.
I also like the dictionary function becasue I am always looking words up whle I am reading and it makes the process simple. However, my eyes just can't take straing at this screen for too long so I will probably only use it as a great resource and not as an alternate way to read for fun. It is easy to use though and a great thing to show to patrons.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment