Monday, May 12, 2008
Thing 18
I use Google docs all the time. I even got my mom and dad to use it, they like it too. I use it quite a bit at work so share documents from computer to computer. I split my time between two computers at work and its a pain having to transfer files to the one I am currently working on. With Google docs its always just online. Also I use Goog Docs for projects. I used it last year for Summer Reading to keep track of program ideas. I was able to share what I worked on with Christina our other children's librarian. She could see when I updated it and I could see the changes she made. I also like being able to see all the edits made to a document so I can keep track of revisions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment